TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF InScores.online
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website InScores.online which is on the website, https://www.InScores.online. Through the website InScores.online, visitors will be able to live informed of the progress of the Games of the biggest tournaments in the world.
Using the site InScores.online, users are granted their consent to the following terms and conditions. If someone does not agree to these terms and conditions of use, then please do not use the content of this website InScores.online.
1. GENERAL TERMS
1. The site www.InScores.online gives to the users live results from the biggest leagues in the world for free.
2. The content of this website in any form (text, images, sounds, graphics, and advertisements) has recreational character and does not constitute incitement or encouragement by the website for members to participate in gambling.
3. The website makes every effort to timely and accurate information to members, in terms of providing accurate assessment on its given information. However, no warranties or guarantees can be given to members regarding the accuracy of the information and estimates.
4. Users acknowledge and agree that the site InScores.online, to the extent permitted by applicable law, does not bear any responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, without limitation, damages for loss profits, goodwill, use, data or intangible losses that may arise from the use or inability to use the site InScores.online. Notwithstanding any provision or law provides otherwise, in any case, the site InScores.online not bear liability for any damage may be caused by the use or inability to use the site InScores.online.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Any right, benefit, and claims, and from the elements such as text, image, text, sound and other materials belonging exclusively to the Beneficiary and / or legally underwritten partners, unless specifically indicated otherwise. The Proprietor reserves at any time and in any case, spiritually, and of any other nature, rights to information, and all subsequent copies in any form they may be. Therefore, the website, assigns its users a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer, provided that it will not copy, modify, create derivative works from, sell, lease, lease, grant rights to the software security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software.
2. In exceptional circumstances, the storage and printing of individual Board member’s website for strictly personal use, provided they do not violate copyright law.
3. The modification, publication, transmission and reproduction of part of the site or content protected by copyright law is only possible on condition that he has given special permission from the website or the owner of copyright in order item.
1. The website InScores.online contain advertising and other material for viewing advertising content, purpose and character. The service provider assumes no liability of Use, and any third parties who were considered to be affected for any wrongful act or omission, inaccuracy or failure to comply with laws and regulations of any country and the European Union of the content of advertisements. The service provider is not required and does not address the legality or otherwise of promotional material to the I-Frame service web InScores.online (beyond the obvious cases of infringement of legal rights that would be perceived by the average prudent citizens) and as therefore can not be attributed to any kind of responsibility. That responsibility lies with advertisers, sponsors or its authors claimed that advertising material.
4. ACCESS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. The website InScores.online provides direct access to other websites and / or email addresses, the contents of which the recipient can not intervene and therefore of course, bears no liability nor provides any guarantee. Therefore, users of InScores.online acknowledge and agree that the site InScores.online and those responsible will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused of or in connection with use of or reliance on content, goods or services available on or through such third location.
5. REGISTRATION AND PERSONAL DATA
1. Completing and submitting the relevant registration form, the user accesses the services provided through the website InScores.online. The collection and processing of personal data of each user are in accordance with the law and with its own approval. For better use of our services is essential in accurate, correct and accurate completion of the data and subsequently updated in the event of change. For security reasons, the site InScores.online and operators reserve the right, if found incorrect or false registration information from user to temporarily or permanently discontinue the service or any service to that user and access to content of website InScores.online. After registering, the user receives the personal username and password (password). The use of the username and password to access the services provided through the website InScores.online services from any third party is forbidden.
1. The management and protection of personal data of users of InScores.online, subject to these terms and conditions and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to data protection personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Data Protection Commission, the Presidential Decree 207/1998 and 79/2000 and article 8 of Law 2819/2000) and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66). These terms are given the rapid development of technology and particularly the Internet and existing but not fully developed network of legal regulations on these issues. If someone does not agree with the terms of protection of personal data under this section shall not use the services of InScores.online. The personal data collected by InScores.online are: User name (mandatory), Email (mandatory) Password (mandatory) Name (mandatory) Last Name (mandatory) Telephone (optional), the URL of your homepage (mandatory). The above figures are requested to register a user and what is required is to avoid double-registration of a user. In any case, the visitor / user may contact the department to check for the existence of a personal file, correct if necessary, change or even if you want and delete it.
7. AMENDMENTS OF THE SERVICES
1. The site InScores.online and operators reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, any services with or without notice. You agree that the site InScores.online and operators bear no responsibility to users or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption of service. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current services including new services InScores.online be subject to the terms and conditions of use.
The site InScores.online and operators reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to the site when a user has violated the above terms and conditions or otherwise when in their opinion has made an unacceptable use website.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. For the solution of any dispute concerning the use of service that may arise between the parties applicable law is Greek and the courts of Thessaloniki.
1. Use, reproduction, circulation, etc. or otherwise, even the future, use the information without the permission of the management of the site InScores.online draws a host of civil and criminal penalties, including statutory 2121/1993 ‘intellectual property’ Of the Penal Code and Article 60 of the Civil Code, as well as other, more specific laws.
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.
Any commercial reproduction, transfer or assignment without the written permission of the management of the site InScores.online is forbidden. Access to and use of the content of the Site is subject to the terms and conditions of use, which please read carefully before you visit InScores.online