Free Betting Tips: QPR – Stoke
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 15.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 33
EVENT: QPR – Stoke
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: [email protected]1xbet | Result: 4:2 WIN!!!
- Queen Park Rangers are winless in five competitive matches (D1, L4), with a misfiring attack shouldering a lot of the blame – they drew a blank in three of those games. In fact, the ‘Hoops’ have now failed to score over 1.5 goals in any of their previous seven fixtures, whilst conceding 2+ goals in four of those seven.
- The Londoners have now failed to net the opener in five straight games, and have conceded before the 20th minute in two of their previous four Championship matches. However at home, it’s normally the second half that QPR are most vulnerable, conceding 67.86% of their league goals during this period.
- Stoke City have lost just two of their previous six league fixtures (W3, D1, L2), and can boast a clean sheet in three of those games. However they have conceded an average of 1.53 goals per game this season, and have shipped 2+ goals in 60% of their away league matches.
- The ‘Potters’ are winless across the three previous H2Hs (D2, L1), conceding inside the opening ten minutes in two of those clashes. Interestingly though, they have scored twice in two of their previous three visits to Loftus Road.
- Players to watch: Jordan Hugill scored QPR’s last league goal, and netted against Stoke earlier this season.
- James McClean has scored two goals across his previous four Stoke appearances – both efforts were left-footed shots from inside the 18-yard-box.
- Stat attack: QPR have conceded 35.71% of their home league goals after the 75th minute.
- QPR have averaged 2.16 yellow cards per game – the Championship’s third-highest average.
- Stoke have led at half-time in just four of their 15 away league matches.
- Five of the previous six competitive H2Hs saw a goal netted from the 76th minute to full-time.