Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 6.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 18
EVENT: Lecce – Udinese
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: [email protected]1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
- Lecce went into the Christmas break with their first Serie A (SA) home loss since September, despite the best efforts of a virile attack, which has put two goals past their opponents in their last four matches now. A defence which has conceded two or more in all but one of Lecce’s last seven league games continues to thwart their work.
- As a result, Lecce enter this contest with a winless record as a betting outsider at home (W0, D4, L3). Opening the scoring in just one of their last six league games – which resulted in a victory – is a poor run that Lecce will be keen to correct.
- Classified as away favourites by bookmakers for the first time this campaign, Udinese have an opportunity to turn around some horrendous away form. Significantly, they have failed to cover the +1.5 goal handicap in three of their last five away games.
- Landing the first punch has not assisted their fortunes on the road. Indeed, not only have Udinese gone on to lose four of five away SA matches when conceding the opening goal, but losses at Atalanta and Sampdoria came in spite of Udinese taking the lead inside the opening half-hour.
- Players to watch: Lecce’s Gianluca Lapadula has been in immense goalscoring form, finding the net in four of his last five SA appearances. Meanwhile, Udinese’s Stefano Okaka has been booked in five of his last nine SA starts.
- Stat attack: Two of Lecce’s last three SA home matches have seen red cards.
- Lecce have won the ‘race to three corners’ in just one home game this SA season.
- Udinese have witnessed just one 0-0 half-time scoreline on the road this SA season.
- Referee Antonio Giua has awarded five penalties in his six appearances so far this season.