Match Preview: Bristol City 1-3 Birmingham (Championship) on February 7, 2020
Free Betting Tips: Bristol City – Birmingham
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 7.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 31
EVENT: Bristol City – Birmingham
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: [email protected]1xbet | Result: 1:3 WIN!!!
- Bristol City enter this round in sixth place after recording four consecutive Championship wins ‘to nil’. Notably, each of their last three victories arrived via a 1-0 scoreline. A draw at half-time still remains the ‘Robins’ most common result at the break though, having occurred 13 times this season (HT: W10, D13, L7).
- Favourites here, Bristol can boast a win-draw rate of 75% (W6, D3, L3) when starting as a favourite this Championship campaign. There could be late action regardless, as the Robins’ last five Championship home games saw at least one goal after the 60th minute.
- As an outsider, Birmingham City have struggled this Championship campaign winning just 21.05% of their games when classed as the underdog (W4, D4, L11). They can take heart from the fact they’re enjoying a seven-game unbeaten run in all competitions (W3, D4 – 90 minutes only), albeit both teams scored in six.
- Unbeaten in three league games on the road, the visitors often see deadlock at the break with eight of their 15 away league fixtures this season ending level at half-time (HT: W3, D8, L4). However, a leaky defence means Birmingham have kept only two Championship away clean sheets this season.
- Players to watch: All three Championship games Jamie Paterson has netted in this season saw him score after the 60th minute in a Bristol win.
- Lukas Jutkiewicz (BIR) has scored in nine Championship matches this term – he scored the opener in five, including the reverse fixture.
- Stat attack: Of the goals Bristol have conceded this Championship campaign, 67.5% arrived in the second half.
- Birmingham have been winning at both half-time and full-time in five of the last seven H2Hs held here.
- Birmingham have only lost two of the last 18 H2Hs (W12, D4, L2).